Skip to main content

A To B

What We Learned 

Throughout this project we leaned a great many things about filming and editing. One of the biggest things we learned is you have to get all your shots with natural lighting done on the same day because one day it may be cloudy then sunny on the next. I also learned how to use a bunch of new audio and visual transitions.



How We Did It

For this video to be interesting we had to include a bunch of different movements and shots. Some of these movement were walking, running, and even tripping. Some unique camera shots we use were close up shots of the feet and shots from an elevated level. This really pushed us to be creative so we could make an entertaining video.



Reflection 

Overall thought this was a great and fun project. It gave us the chance to practice our camera techniques and get us more familiar with Adobe Premier. It also gave us a chance to be more collaborative and use teamwork. This was a really awesome project and i would not change one thing about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Project

The Process  I started the process by filing pages in my sketch book with ruff and simple designs. I then narrowed it down to three designs, which I then made a final copy for each. I showed these three designs to Mr. Olsen, and he helped me to chose the best one. I took this design into Adobe Illustrator and started making the final design. I messed around with various angles, colors, and and shapes until I found what looked best for me. Decisions  I wanted a logo that was going to look very sharp and professional so decided to use a an abstract B with a lot of 45 degree angles. I also chose to use a square to contain my logo because it brings the design together and contains it well. I didn't want to use a lot bright colors because I wanted to stick to the simple and professional theme so I chose to us black and grey. Overall I'm very happy with the outcome of my logo.

2020 Film Reel

My film reel is meant to portray teen life, adventure, and a little bit of conflict. I feel that this reel mainly showcases cinematography, and editing, and lighting. I used beat sink on some of the shots but not all so it didn't become predictable and boring. I also had some actions happen to the beat of the song. When ending my film reel I chose a really bright outside shot full of warm colors, I chose to do so because it ends the reel on a positive note. I also only choose shots that were really cinematic to include in my film reel. Thats probably why my reel was shorter than a minute, but I plan to add a lot more work after the completion of my music video. I used three works in this film reel: Perfect Putty,  Levis Commercial, and Wimp. For the most part transitions between these pieces worked pretty well, but there are a few jarring cuts because of drastic lighting changes. One thing I would like to change next time I update my reel is the music, its spliced together in som...

Senior Final

 Throughout my eComm career my favorite three projects have been my Levis commercial, Wimp, and Kingfisher. These video projects have taught me so many valuable skills and were a blast to work on. Levis Commercial  This is a project I completed towards the beginning of junior year. The goal was to create a captivating commercial in 30 second format. We chose to do Levis and picked downtown as our location to film. This was my first big project I worked on and it was so much fun getting to go downtown with my group. While on set the seniors taught me many valuable and key camera skills. We also were collaborating and communicating so well which made everything really fun and entertaining. During post production I was even taught how to color correct using DaVinci. Our end result turned out amazing and looked fantastic. Overall this project was so much fun and taught me so much.  Kingfisher  This is the Feature Film I worked on last year. The production role I took on ...